Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hello beautiful!

I just want to let you know, I'm in love. Something about the dark wood and green wall just calls to me. First of all, my faorite color is green. Second, I LOVE a tidy organized closet. Obviously this is totally staged (nobody has three of the exact same pink dress lined up in a row), but I love it anyway. In my dream world, my closet would be perfectly color coordinated with gorgeously simple storage bins to hide any miscellaneous or mismatched items.



Image courtesy of http://www.kitchentuneup.com/
We are working on a couple custom closet projects right now. Take a look at our portfolio to see what we've done already. We'll update it with new pictures once we finish our current projects in the Water's Edge building in downtown Clearwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails