Monday, July 5, 2010

Brilliant Storage Idea

I don't know about you, but clutter drives me nuts and I'm always looking for more storage space to tuck away my worldly possessions.

I love a simply decorated house with a couple unique pieces on display and the rest hidden for another day.

Here is a brilliant storage idea for someone living in a two-story. Truth be told, for those of us who don't have stairs, this concept could be applied to so many areas in your house. Look around your living room and I'm sure you'll find the perfect wall to add custom pull-out cabinets like these. You could place them under a counter, flanking a bookshelf or on either side of your TV.

Your new-found storage would make the perfect linen closet or provide a spot to keep your holiday ornaments. Without getting too carried away, I can't help but think, the possibilities are endless!




photo courtesy of www.furniture-for-small-spaces.com

And of course, don't forget that Urban Kitchen and Bath can build it for you! Just click here for a free design and estimate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails